Sunday, April 21, 2013

FINAL EXAM / FINAL EXAM / FINAL EXAM

Howdy Graphics Team!
So, after much internal deliberation on the time and date of your final, I have come to find out that the final for this class IS the last day of class. Meaning that OUR FINAL WILL BE THIS FRIDAY AT NORMAL CLASS TIME...don't let the caps intimidate you, seeing as how most of you have nearly fully assembled your cookbooks, I think we are in good shape. So, This approaching Friday the 26th we will have our final, I will be looking over your fabulous cookbooks and we will be participating in a group critique as we go. So wrap it up, get it ready and I will see you on Friday! Email me if there are any further questions, otherwise, full steam ahead.

--Joseph Ryan
Graphic Tech Overlord

No comments:

Post a Comment